1) Data provided voluntarily by users
The user may voluntarily provide the Controller with its personal data, with specific reference to personal information, e-mail address and other contact data, in the following circumstances:
- sending communications by e-mail to the addresses provided in this website;
- filling in online contact forms present on this website to request assistance;
subscribing to the periodical newsletter;
- taking part in surveys to investigate the quality of services offered;
- creating its own account.
The personal data provided are collected, processed and stored by the process Controller for the following purposes:
- to respond to communications received;
- to respond to the requests for assistance (including reports on any disservice);
- to send newsletters and other information and/or advertising material for products and services offered by the process Controller;
- to generate and manage user accounts;
- to process data collected during surveys conducted to assess the level of satisfaction with services provided.
The personal data supplied are processed by the Controller solely for the time needed to achieve the purpose they were collected for. Once that purpose has been achieved, the personal data are deleted or made irreversibly anonymous.
Users using the forums, or other channels, to publish their contents, hence including their personal data, on this website, acknowledge that information made public can be read, collected and used by third parties who have no relationship with the Controller, also to send unwanted messages. The Controller declares that it is not responsible for any improper use that third parties could make of the personal data that users decided to publish through the channels mentioned.
2) Navigation data