Reverse factoring is a financial service that provides medium and large-sized companies with comprehensive assistance in managing supplier payables
If your business is a medium or large-sized enterprise and you have a continuing supplier portfolio, IFIS Finance can help you find the right solution for your business and your needs.
With reverse Factoring, IFIS Finance addresses companies with a high credit standing in order to provide them with a financial product that meets the needs of the business requiring it, as well as offering a number of important benefits for the company’s business.
BENEFITS OF REVERSE FACTORING
- Providing financing and trade receivable management services to support suppliers;
- Optimising payment terms between the supplier and buyer, through a service that allows supplier payment on maturity and/or the granting of an additional deferment to the buyer.
- Simplify management of commercial payables by working through a single contact.
COST OF REVERSE FACTORING
Normally, the cost is borne by the supplier. In the event that the buyer should also request the supplier to pay on maturity and a further period of deferment, the related cost involves the application of specific market rates proportionate to the deferment period granted.
USEFUL DOCUMENTS FOR ANALYSIS AND DECISION-MAKING
- Suppliers list;
- Last two annual financial statements;
- Articles of incorporation and association;
- Documentation showing full tax compliance.
Would you like to learn more about Reverse Factoring? Contact us directly and we will find the best solution for your business.