Non recourse Factoring is the service provided by IFIS Finance to those who have business contacts with sound companies or who wish to introduce their offer to new customers
Through non recourse Factoring, the company transfers its trade receivables due from buyers to IFIS Finance, which then becomes the holder by assuming the possible risk of non-payment from customers.
Thanks to the experience gained in the non recourse Factoring sector, IFIS Finance helps companies optimise the customer-debtor relationship and reduce risks related to supply.
THE ADVANTAGES OF NON RECOURSE FACTORING
- Transfer the insolvency risk of clients’ receivables sold to IFIS Finance;
- Strengthen capital;
- Obtain more liquidity and improve the company’s cash flow;
- Assess the risk profile and reliability of the individual customers transferred to the factor.
COMPANIES TO WHICH NON RECOURSE FACTORING IS ADDRESSED
Companies of all sizes supplying other Polish or foreign companies or public administrations, who need to obtain liquidity, improve the management of trade receivables and protect themselves against the risk of insolvency.
COST OF THE SERVICE
- The cost of the service is mainly divided into three components;
- The rate on the anticipated receivables required by the client;
- The management fee for the service operations carried out by IFIS Finance;
- A non-recourse fee for the IFIS Finance’s assumption of the insolvency risk.
USEFUL DOCUMENTS FOR ANALYSIS AND DECISION-MAKING
- Portfolio with list of proposed names for recourse factoring and the relevant amounts;
- Supply contracts, tender notices, orders;
- Last two annual financial statements and provisional report for the year;
- Articles of incorporation and association;
- Documentation showing full tax compliance (if available);
- List of bank credit lines.
Contact us and we will find the best solution for your business.