Banca IFIS SpA

ABOUT BANCA IFIS

Banca IFIS is the only independent banking group in Italy that specialises in the sector of trade receivables, non-performing loans (NPL) and tax receivables. Listed on the STAR segment of Borsa Italiana, Banca IFIS is an innovative and steadily growing corporation. Banca IFIS SpA is a member of FCI (Factors Chain International), which gathers leading factoring companies worldwide.

The brands through which Banca IFIS operates are:

logo-bancaifisimpresa

Banca IFIS Impresa is the business unit dedicated to financing SMEs by advancing trade receivables. It also offers Italian companies leasing services, medium-term financing and structured finance.
Banca IFIS Impresa also operates on the international market to provide support to all companies that export abroad, or from abroad to Italy, with offices in Romania and a subsidiary in Poland: IFIS Finance.

pharma

Backing the trade receivables of local health service suppliers.

Credifarma S.p.A. is the financial reference point for pharmacies, conceived from an idea of Federfarma (National Federation of Italian Pharmacy Holders), which combines the experience of the latter with the competencies of Banca IFIS. Credifarma is 70% owned by Banca IFIS and 30% by Fedefarma.

IFIS NPL S.p.A., a company belonging to the Banca IFIS Group devoted to the acquisition, management and disposal of non-performing loan portfolios. IFIS NPL represents the natural evolution of Banca IFIS’ NPL Area.

credifamiglia_logoCMYK

CrediFamiglia, IFIS NPL’s business dedicated to the settling and transformation of financial debts through an out-of-court settlement process which leverages the skills and the high professionalism of talented individuals and of credit counselors. www.credifamiglia.it

FBS S.p.A. is a company that operates in the NPL sector as an operator specialized in servicing (master and special services), manager of NPL portfolios guaranteed and not, consultant in due diligence and authorized investor in NPL operations. FBS is 90% owned by Banca IFIS and the remaining 10% by FBS.

FBS Real Estate Spa has been specializing in secured non-performing loans thanks to its consolidated assessment and real estate appraisal structure. FBS Real Estate Spa offers its services to all property trusts, asset management companies, public and private bodies.

Capitalfin S.p.A. is a financial intermediary belonging to the Banca IFIS Group with extensive experience in the granting of salary or pension-backed loans, payment delegations and the distribution of financial products.

logofastfinance01

It focuses on activities related to the tax receivables sector.

rendimax assicurazioni is the insurance e-commerce that responds to your search for protection. Thanks to its digital platform, Rendimax Insurance offers DIY protection in one easy, pay-per-use, innovative and online solution; its aim is to protect people in every aspect of their lives: in traveling, in sport or in everyday life.

rendimax is a high-performance savings account.

contomax

It is a crowd and low cost current account.

 

The Group’s dynamic nature is also evident in the ever-increasing presence in Italy, with 27 branches, and abroad in Romania, a company in Poland, and a subsidiary in India.

 

 

According to the Italian D.Lgs. 196/2003, I declare that i have read the Web Privacy Policy. The provided data will be used exclusively to fulfill your request